David Feinstein, Ph, D.
DAVID FEINSTEIN, Ph.D., a clinical psychologist, has served on the faculties of The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Antioch College, and the California School of Professional Psychology. He has contributed more than 50 articles to the professional literature and five of his eight books have won national awards, including the 2007 USA Book News Book of the Year in the Psychology/Mental Health Category (for Personal Mythology). He and his wife, Donna Eden, direct Innersource, a service organization that has been a pioneering force in Energy Medicine, Energy Psychology, and consciousness studies.
- Personal Mythology (with Stanley Krippner). U.S. Book News 2007 Psychology/Mental Health Book of the Year; Indies New Age Non-Fiction 2007 Book of the Year
- The Promise of Energy Psychology (with Donna Eden and Gary Craig). 2007 Indies Award, Self-Help category
- Energy Psychology Interactive ACEP 2002 Outstanding Contribution Award (Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology)
- Energy Medicine (10th Anniversary Edition). Donna Eden with David Feinstein. U.S. Book News 2008 Self-Help Book of the Year; Nautilus Health Books Gold
- Energy Medicine for Women Donna Eden with David Feinstein. Nautilus Health Books Gold
- Ethics Handbook for Energy Healing Practitioners
- Energy Psychology Interactive Self-Help Guide
- Rituals for Living and Dying With Peg Mayo