About Energy Psychology
Quickly Shift Unwanted Emotional Patterns and Enhance Your Brain's Capacity to Support You in Achieving Your Goals
Energy Psychology provides new methods for overcoming emotional problems and enhancing optimum psychological functioning.
- Overcome fear, guilt, shame, jealousy, anger, or anxiety.
- Change unwanted habits and behaviors.
- Enhance the ability to love, succeed, and enjoy life.
Drawing from acupuncture, yoga, and energy medicine, it is among the most exciting developments to emerge within the psychotherapy and personal development areas in the past decade.
The Energy Psychology Programs offered by Innersource include award-winning training resources by psychologist David Feinstein, Ph.D. They range from basic introductory and self-help materials to advanced training programs for professional continuing education credit. Visit our Energy Psychology site for more information and resources.
Innersource is an essential source for Energy Psychology information and resources.
- Personal Mythology (with Stanley Krippner). U.S. Book News 2007 Psychology/Mental Health Book of the Year; Indies New Age Non-Fiction 2007 Book of the Year
- The Promise of Energy Psychology (with Donna Eden and Gary Craig). 2007 Indies Award, Self-Help category
- Energy Psychology Interactive ACEP 2002 Outstanding Contribution Award (Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology)
- Energy Medicine (10th Anniversary Edition). Donna Eden with David Feinstein. U.S. Book News 2008 Self-Help Book of the Year; Nautilus Health Books Gold
- Energy Medicine for Women Donna Eden with David Feinstein. Nautilus Health Books Gold
- Ethics Handbook for Energy Healing Practitioners
- Energy Psychology Interactive Self-Help Guide
- Rituals for Living and Dying With Peg Mayo